How do I register?
Can I visit the camp or school before I register?
- You certainly can! Please call the school at 508.999.1356 or email Charley Pelissier to set up a time to stop by.
Can I contact the school for other questions?
- Yes, call us at 508.999.1356 or email Charley Pelissier, our camp director.
Will my child need a lunch?
- Yes. We do not have a cafeteria, so if your child is in an all day camp, or both a morning and afternoon camp, they will need a lunch. However, all meals are provided on our expedition programs.
What should my child bring to camp?
- All campers should bring a water bottle to camp. If they will be outside (most camps spend some time outside each day) they should have sunscreen with them, and applied prior to arriving. Campers attending the adventure programs should come with insect repellent applied. For more information, see the parent reminder sheet on the main summer camp webpage.
What are the hours of camp?
- Camp runs from 9:00am-3:00pm. Some camps run in the morning from 9:00-12:00, and can be paired with an afternoon camp (generally 1:00-3:00) to make a complete day. Surround Care is available from 8:00am-9:00am, and again from 3:00pm-5:00pm.
Is there before and after care?
- Yes. Surround Care is available from 8:00am-9:00am, and again from 3:00pm-5:00pm. You can register for Surround Care when you register for camps, or go back into the registration portal later to add days.
My child is in a morning camp and an afternoon camp. Where do they go for the hour in between?
- Campers attending both morning and afternoon camps will be brought to the Commons at noon to have lunch with other campers and staff members. When they are finished eating they can play table games, Legos, or use art supplies until their afternoon camp begins. Staff will bring campers to their afternoon programs, or their counselors will pick them up from the Commons.