2020 Summer Programs will run from June 15 to August 7. To view this year’s programs and register, visit the Summer Programs website.
Thank you for your interest in the Friends Academy Summer Program!
Whether your child is a student at Friends Academy or attends school elsewhere, there are many reasons for kids to spend some time with us this summer. Two of the most compelling are the quality of our programs and the safe, family friendly environment that we promote. Whether you’re looking for academics, sports, themed weeks for younger campers, adventure programs for older campers, or a week-long expedition, there is something here for your child. There are opportunities for everyone to have fun, learn new skills, and enhance current talents.
We make this happen in a few ways:
- Our counselors are highly trained. Most are teachers in their fields.
- They are energetic and fun loving: this is evident in the experiences they help create for campers.
- We have a low camper to staff ratio. Counselors get to know campers better, so they can better meet their individual needs.
- Our programs are designed with specific ages in mind. They cater to the developmental needs of each age group.
- We keep campers busy with plenty of structure, but allow them opportunities and some choice in their day.
We hope to see you this summer!
Charley Pelissier, Director of External Programs